The Hello Rose Set will get you looking rosy in no time. It includes the Beauty Blush Duo, LipLift Max gloss, and Glow Booster lotion (which is an exclusive to this kit)! The Glow Booster in Pink Pearl is stunning. This radiance enhancing lotion primes perfectly in a sheer pearly pink. Next, add a sheer pink sheen white gold highlight to your cheeks with the Beauty Blush Duo in Rose Gold. The sheer mineral-infused powder tops off any look, turning dullness into lush radiance. Your lips will look rosy in the bestselling lip plumping gloss, LipLift Max, in Sheer Rose.
How To Apply
- Apply Glow Booster to the skin or add it to your base to create a beautiful sheen.
- Use blush to add color to the apples of cheeks and the highlight to achieve a glowing finish from the Beauty Blush Duo.
- Wear the lip plumping gloss alone or over your favorite lip color.
ItsEyeTime is a palette of super silky shadows that are easy to wear. They seamlessly transition from day to night. Just swish on these gorgeous shades to define and enhance your look whatever time it is. I like the silky formula. As Judy suggests, these colors are pigmented, so you can use your finger to pack on the shadow directly onto lids. I like to blend them out with a brush. The colors are perfect for any season.
How To Apply
- Highlighters: Apply onto tops of cheekbones, brow bones and inner corner of the eye.
- Blush: Apply onto apples of the cheek on top of your favorite base. Blend in circular movements, up and out.
The Strobe & Sculpt palette (above right) includes highly blendable mineral powders in three highlight and three contour shades help achieve refined lighting and defined shading for a seamless luminous finish. Maryam suggests applying the matte highlighter in “Baby Chick” to the center of the face to lock in foundation and brighten. Then adding “Minx” bronzer to the outer contour of the face to add warmth and a bronzed glow. Contour under cheekbones, the sides of the nose and forehead using darker contour shades. Finally, apply highlighter to tops of cheekbones, bridge of nose, and cupid’s bow to light up features.
How To Apply
- Apply a coin size amount of cleansing oil onto dry skin.
- Massage into skin.
- Remove oil with a moist facecloth.
- Now follow by applying a coin size amount of cleansing cream onto skin, massage thoroughly, remove with moist facecloth.
Buy It :: You can purchase these spring essentials via pixibeauty.com or at a Target store near you!
- Hello Rose Kit $22
- ItsEyeTime Palette $24
- ItsLipTime Palette $24
- Eye Accents Kit $16
- Glow-y Powder $16
- Strobe & Bronze Palette $20
- Strobe & Sculpt Palette $20
- Strobe & Sculpt Brush $14
- Double Cleanse $24