Free your mind and travel back to a time when far out style and free spirited attitudes converged for one colorful explosion. In the 70s, rockers, hippies, disco dancers and everyone in between celebrated their fashion independence by expressing themselves with wild colors, patterns and shapes. There was no right or wrong; paisley went with stripes, checks went with plaids and they all lived in harmony, can you dig?
The China Glaze House of Colour Collection celebrates the independent vibes of this eclectic era. Chic crèmes, trippy shimmers, punky chromes and glitters all come together in this unique 12-piece collection. From top left to right:
- About Layin’ Out :: salmon pink crème
- In the Near Fuchsia :: fuchsia crème
- Let’s Chalk About It :: ultra soft pink crème
- Girls Just Wanna Have Sun :: light yellow crème
- Pink or Swim :: warm bubblegum pink crème
- Sorry I’m Latte :: nude crème
- Don’t Be Shallow :: sky blue crème
- Chrome Is Where the Heart Is :: blush chrome
- Shut the Front Door :: pink chrome
- Come Rain or Shine :: bold blue shimmer
- Glitter Me This :: gold, pink, and white multi glitter
- Moonlight the Night :: translucent blue and purple color-reflective glitter
Read to open the door to a House of Colour this spring? I love this collection. My favorites are the crèmes in About Layin’ Out, In the Near Fuchsia, as well as the shimmery Come Rain or Shine. Come Rain or Shine is almost hologram-ish. You can see blues and purples in it. So pretty. Which shades do you dig?