Makeup artist Pat McGrath brought the Force to life by creating six looks inspired by the film. You can see two of the looks above that represent both sides. I created my version of the Jedi look which comes from the light side. I used the CoverGirl Eye Shadow Quad in Go for the Golds 705, Star Wars Limited Edition Super Sizer Waterproof Mascara, Star Wars Limited Edition Colorlicious Lipstick in Nude 70, and Colorlicious Lip Lava in Lava Glow 880.
For the most part, I followed the instructions below. I did add a brown liner just under the lower lash and I used a bit less of #3 from the eyeshadow quad. Everything else is pretty much the same!
How to get my CoverGirl Star Wars Jedi look:
- Sweep #1 from the CoverGirl Eye Shadow Quad in Go for the Golds over eyelid.
- Brush #2 from the same quad up to the crease.
- Deepen the look with a light dusting of #3 from the eyeshadow quad.
- Use a brown eyeliner to create a thin line just under the lower lash.
- Add a strong hint of gold with #1 under eye from corner to outer wing.
- Layer a light dusting of #1 over the full eye to add more gold.
- Apply two coats of Star Wars Limited Edition Super Sizer Waterproof Mascara.
- Lips stay subtle in nude with Star Wars Limited Edition Colorlicious Lipstick in Nude 70.
- Apply a coat of Colorlicious Lip Lava in Lava Glow 880 over the nude lip.
Now it's your turn! Enter the Rite Aid CoverGirl Beauty Sweepstakes from now through November 26th. Just enter via Twitter or Instagram by uploading an original photo of your LIGHT or DARK side beauty look using the hashtag #RiteAidBeautyForceSweeps. There will be TWO Grand Prize winners who will receive CoverGirl Star Wars Products worth $360! To be eligible, you must be a @RiteAid follower on both Twitter and Instagram and have your accounts public. Check out these CoverGirl Star Wars looks for inspiration!
Connect :: Connect with CoverGirl on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Buy It :: You can purchase CoverGirl's limited-edition Star Wars collection at Rite Aid. Follow Rite Aid on Twitter and Instagram to be eligible to enter the #RiteAidBeautyForceSweeps!