This post is sponsored by Aflac. I was compensated for writing it, but all opinions are 100 percent mine.
Are you having a bad hair day? It happens to the best of us. My bad hair days really kick into high gear in the summer. All that humidity just sucks the life out of it. The real question is how do you combat your bad hair days? I have a few tricks up my sleeve and I am going to share them with you!
- Dry Shampoo :: I have recently discovered just how effective dry shampoo can be! Even if your hair doesn't feel "dirty" it still gives you body and texture. Then it suddenly becomes something you can work with. Most of the time. If that doesn't work try plan B.
- Side Pony :: A side pony can be a cute way to trick everyone into thinking you meant to style your hair that way. No one will think that you were just having a bad hair day, so you pulled it back. This works for me most of the time. If this still doesn't look right, try plan C.
- High Bun :: This is my go-to style when I am lounging around the house. Everything is up and out of the way. So if your other attempts at fixing a bad hair didn't work, take all of your hair and twist it on the top of your head. Secure with a ponytail holder and you are good to go!
We aren't the only ones who have bad hair days. Check out these poor ladies in the salon. They are being styled by the Aflac Duck who thinks he is actually rocking these looks. Check it out!
As you can see, one of the ladies doesn't seem to mind the bad hair, because she is so impressed with Aflac's new One Day Pay℠ promise!
About One Day Pay℠
- When a policyholder gets sick or hurt, Aflac pays cash benefits fast – now in as little as ONE business day with the company’s new One Day Pay℠ promise.
- One Day Pay℠ is Aflac’s way of making sure eligible claims get processed and approved the same day they’re submitted, so policyholders can get paid in just a day. Aflac is built to process and pay – not to deny and delay – to help your life stay on track.
- A lot of insurance companies talk about how much money they’ll save policyholders on premiums, but people buy insurance to get paid when they need to file a claim. Aflac understands that claims matter and that it’s important to be there for their policyholders when they need it most.
Connect :: Visit aflac.com to find out more about One Day Pay℠. You can also find Aflac on Facebook and Twitter.