(1) Let's start with a fresh face! Your new reach-for-it-everyday moisturizer has arrived, all the way from sunny Australia. The Jojoba Company’s Hydrating Day Cream is a silky veil of goodness that absorbs deeply into the skin to provide all day protection against dehydrating environmental effects. It is made exclusively with 100% natural Australian jojoba grown, nurtured and harvested on the company’s own farms down under. Special offer! Make a purchase from The Jojoba Company and receive 20% off of all orders! Just use the code 20%OFF2. exp. 4/30/16 I love the soft feeling this day cream gives me. It is light and perfect for wearing under makeup.
(2) You can freshen up your skin at night too. VOLANTÉ Restorative Night Crème is naturally fortified with daisy flower and the 7 VITAE. This patent-pending crème helps boost collagen production and improves skin’s elasticity. Just apply a light layer and night and you will wake up to softer, smoother skin that glows with health.
(4) A favorite in the UK and preferred brand of A-listers, Heaven by Deborah Mitchell is a range of all-natural and organic products for the skin and body. Deborah Mitchell has over 25 years of experience as a skincare expert and has created a unique approach to skin with her extensive knowledge of ancient herbal remedies. The Stratosphere Collection is a new range of products that includes the New Edition Cleansing Cream and the Bee Venom Mask. The New Edition Cleansing Cream is the first bee venom cleanser in the world. It is a natural botulinum injeactable alternative in a cleanser. The Bee Venom Mask contains bee venom that works to control the facial muscles for immediate lifting, tightening and firming, whilst getting to work on frown lines and wrinkles.
(5) The new Lumene Bright Now Blur Line & Pore Minimizer makes skin instantly more beautiful and even-looking. It helps to control shine and provides a natural-looking, all day matte finish. It contains wild Arctic cloudberry which provides instantly flawless skin. Formulated to erase the appearance of lines and pores, it creates a smooth and flawless complexion that will instantly brighten and visibly improve skin tone. I love how this product will control shine and keep my skin matte all day.
(6) Get glowing, naturally, with the newest from the Josie Maran Enlighteningment Collection. The Argan Enlightenment Illuminizer is a concentrated radiance liquid that brings your inner glow to the surface of your skin. Champagne illuminessence mimics the natural radiance of healthy skin. It is infused with Argan Oil to provide to hydrate and nourish the skin. You can use this versatile liquid alone on the face, or mix with foundation, moisturizer, or oil for a magical lit-from-within natural glow to the skin. Perfect for achieving that summer glow a little early!
(7) Awaken up your skin from head-to-toe with a sensual sugar scrub. Japan has celebrated “Sakura” the annual flowering of the Cherry Blossom for centuries. This marks an awakening of nature and symbolizes that beauty is momentary and life must be enjoyed. Talk about fresh! Sakura Scrub is a luxury combination of organic sugar and wonderful softening oils. It blends the sweetness of Cherry Blossom with nourishing Organic Rice Milk, in an effort to make each day feel like a new beginning. I love this scrub! It will nourish and revitalize even the driest of skins. Use the body scrub once or twice a week for a soft and glowing skin.
(8) Get ready for sandal season with fresh feet! Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Heel Repair is formulated to soften and smooth dry, cracked or callused heels and feet. It contains pure Cocoa Butter, vitamin E, Shea Butter and Peppermint Oil in a convenient, no-mess stick applicator. The addition of peppermint oil revitalizes sore, tired feet. I love the stick applicator. It is so easy to just smooth on.
(9) Next add some La Bella Therapeutic Foot Cream. This exfoliating formula with pumice moisturizes and softens hard, dry and callused feet. The Eucalyptus Oil helps reduce foot odor and leaves a refreshing scent. Just massage into feet during or after shower for smooth, soft skin. For even more relief, try the La Bella Revitalizing Foot Gel. It is formulated with Aloe Vera, Eucalyptus and Tea Tree Oil to soothe and refresh tired feet. The Aloe Vera cools, while Eucalyptus Oil helps reduce foot odor and the Tea Tree Oil fights bacteria. This powerful duo from La Bella will leave your feet feeling cool, fresh and rested.
(10) Freshen up your nails with some pretty pastels. These nail lacquers from Salon Perfect feature sugary sweet shades from sunny yellow to icy blue. Salon Perfect is available exclusively at Walmart.
(11) Smile! Are your teeth as fresh as they could be? Fresh & White Silky Whitening Floss Picks provides easy cleaning between tight teeth. It is the only floss pick on the market that contains silica to polish away food and plaque and promote a whiter, brighter smile! This refreshing silky floss is gentle on teeth and gums, but tough on bad breath. I found that they help freshen your entire mouth with a yummy long lasting mint flavor!
(12) Now that you have a great smile, make your lips stand out! As seen on Shailene Woodley at the 2015 MTV Movie Awards, Shailene's lips were fresh and flawless with a mixture of Burt's Bees Lip Crayons in Napa Vineyard and Redwood Forest. Shaped like a chubby crayon, this opaque, matte lip color features a twist up design that keeps the tip sharp and precise. Its easy to apply without a mirror, anywhere, anytime. Just pucker up and swipe. Made with shea butter, kendi oil and jojoba oil, this hydrating lip crayon will leave your lips looking and feeling soft and conditioned. Add vibrant red hues and lightweight moisture to your lips with a creamy Burts Bees Lip Crayon in Napa Vineyard, or add dramatic plum hues and lightweight moisture to your lips with Burt's Bees Lip Crayon in Redwood Forest, or mix them together like Shailene did! I love to layer mine with some lip gloss.
(13) Now for your hair. Does it shine or it is dull and frizzy? PHILIP B Anti-Frizz Formula 57 conditions while smoothing, shining, and revitalizing your hair. The smoothing shine drops tame frizz and flyaways, for a beautifully satiny, long-lasting blowout. While glossing botanicals (Pure Vitamin E, Lavender, Jojoba, Rice Bran and Soybean Oils) enhance highlights and radiance. I find that a little goes a long way. It gives me the perfect dose of moisture - ensuring lightweight definition, movement and shine without added weight. One drop and you'll forget you ever had a bad hair-day.
(14) Try these products from Nios Shield to give your hair some SPF protection too! Nios Shield Leave-In Conditioner offers year-round color and texture protection with a light, natural hold combined with SPF 15 sunscreen. Vitamin E and B5 hydrate and nourish your hair, while the built-in SPF sunscreen protects hair color and texture and scalp sunburn. The Moroccan argan oil helps tame frizz and leaves a healthy, shiny glow. Nois Shield Whipped Hair Gel offers the same year-round hair protection, but also styles with a medium-strong hold. It is formulated for styling short hair or for adding volume or hold to long hair. I like to use both of them when I know I will be spending the day outdoors.
(15) Do you have a brush that works for you? The John Frieda Sleek Finish Hair Brush has metal bristles in the cushion and in the central position of the ion generator. When placed close to the scalp, it increases the antistatic benefits! Yes, it works for you. It features ionic antistatic technology and a double-sided ion generator. The ball-tipped bristles and flexible cushion base give optimal comfort. The ion emission indicator light features an easy to use on/off switch. The ergonomically designed handle provides for a comfort grip. This brush has reduced frizz and static in my hair. I find that my hair is more shiny looking and more manageable too!
Buy It :: These Fresh Beauty Products can be purchased for:
- Jojoba Hydrating Day Cream ($30-$50)
- VOLANTÉ Restorative Night Crème ($95)
- Tammy Fender Quintessential Serum ($175) | Tammy Fender Epi-Peel ($80)
- Stratosphere Heaven by Deborah Mitchell Products ($16-$172)
- Lumene Bright Now Blur Line & Pore Minimizer ($20)
- Josie Maran Argan Enlightenment Illuminizer ($26)
- Rituals Sakura Sugar Body Scrub ($29)
- Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Heel Repair ($6)
- La Bella Therapeutic Foot Cream ($4) | La Bella Revitalizing Foot Gel ($4)
- Salon Perfect Nail Lacquer ($4)
- DenTek Fresh & White Silky Whitening Floss Picks ($3)
- Burt's Bees Lip Crayons ($9)
- PHILIP B Anti-Frizz Formula 57 ($35)
- Nios Shield Leave-In Conditioner ($26) | Nios Shield Whipped Hair Gel ($26)
- John Frieda Sleek Finish Hair Brush ($20)