Sometimes a girl just wants to look and feel pretty. Wouldn't you agree? Especially now that the weather is getting warmer, you may be taking that extra time to get yourself dolled up. Here is a collection of beauty favorites to make you look and feel pretty!
1. This pure, velvety hand cream is beautifully perfumed and loaded with the finest oils available in nature. Carefully selected, these oils will sooth and protect, leaving your skin silky smooth and bursting with vitality. Gardenia Hand Cream from The Soap and Paper Factory will have your hands smelling like a flower garden and feeling like a petal.
2. Now that you look pretty, you want your mirror to tell you how great you look. Like the BFF who kindly informs you that your lipstick’s smudged or you have spinach in your teeth, this colorful compact is a witty addition to makeup bags everywhere. Outside, the Hello (Gorgeous) Compact greets you - and inside it finishes it off with a “Hello gorgeous!”. It even has one regular side and one magnified side!
3. Even the gold pot that the Royal Apothic Tinties come in is pretty. These adorable little pots contain our finest formulation to nourish and condition your lips with the perfect hint of color. Made with Argan Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, and Shea butter.
4. Give yourself a pretty scent this spring with a fragrance that blooms. GUESS Dare Limited Edition is a fun floral that is also fruity and woodsy. This scent will leave you feeling desirable with an aroma that captivates every room. This tempting scent opens with juicy grapefruit and crunchy lady apple. Middle notes of pink jasmine and pear blossom balance out the bottom woody notes of sheer cedarwood, white musk and a touch of vanilla. It smells like a soft floral, but it also has that hint of dare in it, making it sexy as well.
5. This rich butter leaves lips deeply moisturized, supple, and kissably soft. Korres Lip Butter is formulated with natural oils and extracts to soothe and condition lips. Shea butter and rice wax provide lasting hydration and softness. This shiny, juicy pop of color comes in an array of "flavors" and is ideal for dry lips. The wild rose shade adds a pretty hint of red.
6. Now you need pretty nails. That is easy with FABY Fabulous Nail Lacquer. This collection is a flashback to Italian summers of the fifties. Think long rides on mint green scooters, pastel summer dresses, roller skates and drive-in movies. These twelve intriguing nail lacquers make a big color statement this season and are sure to add a chic, vintage twist to your summer style. I got to try the very pretty Hula Hoop Pink and a classic black called It's not black. It's Dark. I love the chip-resistant and long lasting formula, and it comes in so many pretty colors.
7. Make your lips look pretty with saturated shades of gloss with mirror-smooth shine that's never sticky. Be Legendary Lip Gloss from Smashbox was inspired by photo gels found on set. This gloss starts with a clear, hydrating base free of traditional heavy binders, then it's infused slowly with bold pigments. I love the fact that it is not sticky! Sticky lips and long hair don't mix! It comes in so many pretty colors! Shown above from left to right: Melondrama, Vivid Violet, Gingerly, Sugar Cane, Legnedary, and Black Tied.
8. Does a fresh fragrance make you feel pretty? Lavanila fragrances start with a warm base of Madagascar vanilla and layers on a unique blend of pure essential oils for an exquisite expression of nature that capture a mood, a memory or a moment in time. The Healthy Roller-Ball Fresh Vanilla Lemon smells bright and clean. Juicy lemon blends with lush watery fruits, fresh bamboo and pure Madagascar vanilla for a clean and sexy softness. Bursting with freshness this energizing scent is utterly addictive.
9. Don't forget about your luscious locks! Philip B. Self Adjusting Hair Spray gives just the right amount of hold to all hair types without a stiff or sticky feel. Panthenol and vitamin B5 strengthen and thicken hair and volumize it at the root for maximum lift. I love how this hair spray still lets your hair move and bounce.
10. Create pretty soft waves or added volume with the John Frieda Thermal Round Brush. The vent holes allow airflow from dryer to reach hair for faster drying and styling. Deep-shine silicone strips create shine, smooth flyaway hair and help reduce frizz. It is quite large, perfect to pump up that volume. It glides through my hair easily, making it easy to create soft waves.
11. Looking for more curl? The John Frieda Wavy Curls Wand lets you achieve smooth, frizz-free curls without a visit to the salon. This curling iron has a unique clamp-free barrel that makes it easier than ever to create natural, pretty curls. It also features ceramic technology that evenly distributes heat for professional, shiny, static-free results. Plus, it heats up to 400 degrees with the 30-second instant heat feature to ensure you'll get flawless, kink-free curls fast, with all-day hold!
Buy It :: These Pretty Things can be purchased for:
- Gardenia Hand Cream ($18)
- Hello (Gorgeous) Compact ($10)
- Tinties Lip Butter ($14)
- GUESS Dare Summer Limited Edition Fragrance ($52)
- Korres Wild Rose Lip Butter ($12)
- FABY Fabulous Nail Lacquer ($18)
- Smashbox Be Legendary Lip Gloss ($20)
- The Healthy Roller-Ball Fresh Vanilla Lemon ($19)
- Philip B. Self Adjusting Hair Spray ($22)
- John Frieda Thermal Round Brush ($15)
- John Frieda Wavy Curls ($40)