I am so excited for spring break! I can't wait to relax in the sun and have some fun. From sunscreen to shades to something to read to something for chilly nights, here are a few spring break must-haves that you won't want to forget!
1. Before you go anywhere, you'll need to know what to pack. Knock Knock makes it simple with this What to Pack Horizontal Pad. One of the true signs of adulthood is the realization that packing should happen well in advance of departing the house. Ensure you've got the right wearables and toiletries with this charmingly illustrated travel checklist.
2. You'll look great at the pool or the beach with the Lumene Bright Now Vitamin C BB Cream. This light, moisturizing and conditioning cream helps to even out the skin's natural tone and correct small imperfections. It contains Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 20 which protects against the harmful rays of the sun, and helps to prevent premature aging of the skin. Your skin will have a natural, even tone.
3. Protect your skin with the Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Eventone Range. Famous for its Cocoa Butter, Palmer’s has harnessed all of the incredible skin care benefits of this super ingredient into a brand-new five-piece collection of suncare products! The range not only protects skin from harmful UV rays, it also helps keep skin free from discoloration and spots associated with sun exposure! The set doesn’t just promise the ultimate in sunscreen benefits, but it also provides superior moisture and combats signs of premature aging.
4. How cute is this GUESS Strapless Printed Romper? Keep your casual look super-cute with GUESS' printed romper. With features like a sweetheart neckline with lace inset, zipper at back, removable straps, and off-seam pockets, you'll keep cool and look fabulous!
5. The MIU COLOR Nylon Backpack is foldable, water resistant, packable, and lightweight, making it perfect for travel. Available in either blue or green, this backpack is made with durable and water resistant nylon material. The widened breathable mesh shoulder straps protect your shoulders and make your trip more comfortable. It even has reflective patches on the both sides, which could reflect light, and makes it more safe when walking during night. It is so light and it folds into a tiny pouch. I plan on taking mine to the beach and when we go walking.
6. Do you find that sunglasses don't seem to fit you the way they should? Pacific Rim Eyewear has launched polarized sunglasses that provide low bridge comfort! They were specially designed for the hard to fit low nose bridges. I have a hard time finding sunglasses that are wide enough for my temples. These fit me like a glove. There are four versatile styles available now, two for women and two for men. They will be adding more in the next few months. I decided to review the Halo style. Halo is an-oh so chic style that inspires women to let go and enjoy the fun and finer things in life. The initial four styles are specifically designed to fit a lower nose bridge, higher cheekbones and wider temples, which are all features that are hard when looking for the perfect pair of shades. Pacific Rim takes away the challenge of finding great fitting quality fashion sunglasses. I am so happy to have a fabulous pair of sunglasses that don't slip down my nose or hug my temples too tight.
7. You have to have fantastic nails on vacation. I love this color from essie. It is called in the cab-ana. So perfect. So appropriate. So naughty?!
8. Once you get to the beach what are you going to lie on? This is another great product from MIU COLOR. The Beach Blanket with Handles is durable and waterproof! Perfect for any outdoor activity, it's made of three layers. It has thickened and sturdy fabric that is perfectly comfortable for people of all ages and all sizes. I love that it is waterproof and sandproof! The bottom material is waterproof to make it great for use on grass or whenever the ground is damp because it prevents moisture from coming through. It's also good in sand because unlike softer, more fibrous blanket, this won't collect sand like a regular blanket would. It's easy to shake off the sand and then fold it up when you're done using it. Don't forget to pack this necessity!
9. Now for a style essential that all women will want for travel, the beach, and beyond! Chilly Jilly Wraps are perfect for cool nights, or for cover-ups. The unique wraps are stylish, cozy, lightweight and wrinkle-resistant. Then they easily fold into a compact silk bag to stash in a purse. They are available in multiple vibrant colors! With a Chilly Jilly in your purse, goosebumps can take a permanent vacation, air conditioning can be kept on high and you can say so long to the "just in case" jacket. They are so soft and cozy! Mine is coming with me on the plane, to dinner, I can basically take it anywhere because it all folds into a small pouch that you can just toss in your bag!
10. You will need this lightweight texturizing spray for that sexy, "just-back-from-the-beach" hair. ALTERNA BAMBOO Beach Summer Ocean Waves provides weightless volume, moisture lock and wavy texture to all hair types for naturally luscious locks. Oh, and it smells awesome.
11. Your skin might not be used to going from nasty winter to sunny weather. Take Curél Rough Skin Rescue with you. This gentle yet effective formula works with your skin’s natural exfoliating process to safely remove flakes and relieve rough skin. The Proprietary Ceramide Complex keeps skin feeling smooth by protecting the natural moisture barrier which locks moisture in and helps prevent irritation or roughness from returning. If your dry winter skin is still itchy, try the Curél Itch Defense formula. It soothes eczema prone skin and is gentle enough for babies over 6 months.
12. I love reading books written by funny comediennes. If you ask me, there are no two funnier ladies than Olivia Munn and Mindy Kaling. Suck It, Wonder Woman!: The Misadventures of a Hollywood Geek is Olivia Munn’s hilarious first collection of essays. This book brings Olivia Munn’s incredible wit, and lightning-fast costume changes to a world that needs more scrapbooking, sea monkeys, and a hoverboard!
13. Perhaps you want to know what Mindy thinks makes a great best friend (someone who will fill your prescription in the middle of the night), or what makes a great guy (one who is aware of all elderly people in any room at any time and acts accordingly), or what is the perfect amount of fame (so famous you can never get convicted of murder in a court of law). If so, you've found the right book, Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns). Who doesn't want to spend their spring break with these two funny ladies?
Buy It :: These Spring Break Essentials can be purchased for:
- What to Pack Horizontal Pad ($7)
- Lumene Bright Now Vitamin C BB Cream SPF 20 ($14.99)
- Palmer's Suncare Products ($4 and up)
- Guess Strapless Printed Romper ($98)
- MIU COLOR Packable Backpack ($14.99)
- Pacific Rim Sunglasses ($110)
- essie blues nail color, in the cab-ana ($8.50)
- MIU COLOR Beach Blanket ($28.99)
- Chilly Jilly Wrap ($35)
- ALTERNA BAMBOO Beach Summer Ocean Waves ($20)
- Curel Lotion ($7.99 each)
- Suck It, Wonder Woman!: The Misadventures of a Hollywood Geek ($6)
- Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) ($9)