It may sound strange, but Organic Dandelion Root Tea is a specialized organic caffeine-free blend of Dandelion root tea with hibiscus and cinnamon that supports healthy digestion and aids in liver and kidney detoxification. Perhaps you didn't know that raw dandelion root is rich in vitamins A, C, D, B-complex, iron, potassium, and zinc. Hibiscus and cinnamon add a hint of flowery sweetness to every cup.
Organic Dandelion Root Tea ...
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY DIGESTION, KIDNEY HEALTH & LIVER FUNCTION :: Detox the liver and kidneys from toxins that can build up over time. Healthy digestion helps the body to absorb more nutrients and improve physical and cognitive functions.
- IS RAW & ORGANIC :: Raw Dandelion Root is extremely nutrient rich and provides more vital minerals and vitamins to your body when compared to roasted Dandelion Root.
- IS VITAMIN RICH :: Raw Dandelion root is rich in Vitamins A, C, D and B-complex plus Iron, Potassium and Zinc. A diet rich in these nutrients can help treat mood disorders, liver disorders and boost a weakened immune system.
- CONTAINS HIBISCUS & CINNAMON :: While enhancing the earthy flavor, and adding a hint of flowery sweetness to every cup; Hibiscus has been shown to help regulate blood pressure and Cinnamon has been shown to regulate blood sugar and reduce bad cholesterol.
This tea tastes comforting and warm. It is perfect for relaxing at night, as it is caffeine-free. The benefits of this tea are the real winner. Some of my favorites include:
- helping to regulate blood pressure, regulate blood sugar and reduce bad cholesterol
- detox the liver and kidneys from toxins that can build up over time
- rich in Vitamins A, C, D and B-complex plus Iron, Potassium and Zinc
Buy It :: You can purchase Organic Dandelion Root Tea with Hibiscus & Cinnamon from Amazon for $19.70. That will get you (5) 20-ct boxes.