Have you ever tried to get a pedicure in the winter? Talk about cold and uncomfortable! That is why Spa Flops were invented. Spa Flops are pedicure shoes for the cold weather that provide women comfort and convenience. The perfect gift for women on-the-go, Spa Flops keep legs and feet warm while nail polish dries.
All you have to do it take the bag with your spa flops to your pedicure appointment. Before your tootsies get painted, put on your spa flops! No more smudging polish by putting on socks too soon or wearing flip flops from the salon in the cold. Simply put on your Spa Flops and toe separators before your nail polish application, paint and go! What a genius idea!
The perfect gift for women on-the-go, Spa Flops keep legs and feet warm while nail polish dries.
Gone are the days of extra drying time during the cold. With Spa Flops, women can pamper themselves with pedicures in the winter and enjoy comfortable convenience of cozy footwear. No more smudging polish by putting on socks too soon or wearing flip flops from the salon in the cold. Each pair comes with a travel shoe bag. Toss it in your tote for an easy transition between errands. I tried Spa Flops for myself and I just love them. They are very comfortable to wear and keep your legs and feet very warm.
Features of Spa Flops Pedicure Shoes:
- Lightweight: Spa Flops are as lightweight as flip flops, weighing only a few ounces, while keeping your legs and feet warm!
- Comfortable: Spa Flops contain thick 100% EVA foam soles. They’re so comfortable, you may not want to take them off!
- Warm: Spa Flops are made of cotton-nylon blend. Not only do they insulate your legs and feet from the cold, but they can stretch to fit any leg shape.
- Exposed Toes: Allows your nail polish to dry while the rest of your legs and feet stay warm!
- Travel Shoe Bag Included: Each Spa Flops pair comes with a carrying bag for the woman on-the-go!
Spa Flops is featured in my 2014 Holiday Gift Guide.
Buy It :: You can purchase Spa Flops for $19.95 a pair.