Oh the Weather Outside is Frightful ... But Jan Marini Holiday Exfoliators are so Delightful! This holiday season, get skincare into the spirit – add a little sugar and spice with the Jan Marini Skin Research limited edition Holiday Exfoliator in Cranberry Orange or Sugar Cookie. I reviewed the Sugar Cookie scent.
As you can see, it looks much like peanut butter, but it smells like gingerbread. This clinical-strength resurfacer that immediately refines texture, leaving skin with a radiant, polished glow. It was designed to eliminate harsh abrasives to gently and safely scrub and resurface the skin. Most scrubs are quite abrasive and might actually hurt as you use them. But this is so delicate, it feels like tiny particles of sand. Your skin is left polished and glowing after using. I love it!
- Glycolic Acid
- Proteolytic Enzymes - Papain from Green Unripened Papaya
- Spherical Dissolving Bead Technology
Features and Benefits:
- Refines skin texture and follicle size
- Unique spherical dissolving beads, proteolytic enzymes and glycolic acid control results and reduce excessive abrasion commonly associated with exfoliating scrubs
- Creates a perfect, smooth canvas for make-up application
- Polishes skin, revealing a smooth, glowing complexion
Combined with potent antioxidants, the Marini Holiday Exfoliator combines a smooth, glowing complexion with significant anti-aging benefits. It comes in two scents, Cranberry Orange and Sugar Cookie.
Jan Marini Skin Research is featured in my 2014 Holiday Gift Guide.
Connect :: Visit janmarini.com to check out more remarkable products for amazing skin. Connect with Jan Marini Skin Research via Facebook and Twitter.
Buy It :: The limited edition Cranberry Orange and Sugar Cookie scents are available for $85 now through the end of the winter season.