If you are caught up on this season of Project Runway All Stars, perhaps you remember this challenge. The All Stars were asked to produce a collection inspired by New York City’s uptown or downtown scene. Mary Kay Global Makeup Artist Luis Casco created two gorgeous looks that are easily customized to work with any eye shape and skin tone; whether your style is Uptown Chic or you have more of a Downtown Edge.
- Sweep a rich, golden eye shadow like Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color in Amber Blaze all over the eyelids and pat a lighter shade like Glistening Gold onto the inner corners, then top with two coats of black mascara.
- For flawless skin, brush Mary Kay® Translucent Loose Powder to the face and neck line, and add a touch of blush to apples of cheeks.
- Finish the look with an orange-red lipstick like Mary Kay® True Dimensions™ Lipstick in Tangerine Pop straight from the tube.
- Outline the entire eye with Mary Kay® Gel Eyeliner in Jet Black and flick outward at the corner to create a small wing.
- Gently smudge the liner with a smudging brush to give it an imperfect, edgy feel and finish with two coats of black mascara.
- For added dimension and a long-lasting effect, sweep a dark, sparkly eye shadow like Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color in Brilliant Black across the eyelid and blend outward to exaggerate the winged effect.
- Balance the eyes with a hint of bronzer on the cheeks and a nude lip like Mary Kay At Play® Lip Crayon in Toasted.
Buy It :: Purchase any of these products by clicking the links above. You can purchase these products online or search for your local Independent Beauty Consultant for a more personalized experience.