In a recent episode of Project Runway All Stars, the designers were asked to create winter outerwear inspired by British royalty. The All Stars were even flown to London, England for inspiration! Mary Kay Global Makeup Artist Luis Casco took the winning look to the next level with rich purple hues – after all, it is the color of royalty! Check out Luis’ tips below to get this winning look at home.
How to get the Royal Plum Glam Look:
- Using a brow defining brush, apply Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Sweet Plum to eyebrows in short strokes and seal color with clear brow gel for maximum staying power.
- For a more wearable look, sweep the eye shadow across lids from lash line to just above crease.
- Rim lower lash line with color using the same brush.
- Define lashes with two coats of Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara in Black on upper and lower lashes.
- Apply Mary Kay True Dimensions Lipstick in Mystic Plum to lips straight from the tube.
Connect :: To connect with Mary Kay, visit marykay.com. You can also find Mary Kay on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
Buy It :: Purchase any of these products by clicking the links above. You can purchase these products online or search for your local Independent Beauty Consultant for a more personalized experience.