Outback Steakhouse is on a mission to help couples steak out more time for one another by declaring itself the Official Sponsor of Date Night and offering a special weekend deal they can’t refuse! My husband and I recently attended the Outback Steakhouse Date Night and it was fantastic!
To answer the public’s date night SOS, Outback is offering steaks that sizzle so plans don’t fizzle. That means date night is steak night at Outback.
The classic Date Night Meal includes:
- A Bloomin Onion to share
- Two 8 oz. Outback Special Sirloins
- Choice of Freshly Made Side & Signature Salad (per person)
- A Classic Cheesecake dessert to share
- Or, have your Date Night Meal with two 6oz. filets or one 8oz. sirloin and one 6 oz. filet.
- Plus, relax and un-wine-d with $10 off select bottles of vino
Stay tuned! As an Outback Best Mate, I will have exciting promotions, news, new menu items and more to tell you about all year long!
* Price, product participation and restaurant hours may vary by location.