Run for your life this Halloween as China Glaze unleashes the Apocalypse of Color. Design an immortal manicure fit for the undead with this mix of scary shimmers, ghoulish glitters and terrifying top coats. Create a spine-chilling look with the six-piece limited edition collection, all the way down to your fingertips and toes.
The horrifying hues in the Apocalypse of Color Collection include (L to R):
- But Of Corpse :: Gruesome green with specks of black
- I Love Your Guts :: Blood red with specks of black
- Don’t Let the Dead Bite :: Nude base with sporadic red glitter pieces to look like blood splatter across your finger tips
- Getting to Gnaw You :: Dark black polish with hints of orange glitter
- Rest in Pieces :: Festive fall glitter combination of copper, gold and black (shown below over History of the World)
- Ghoulish Glow :: Glow-in-the-dark top coat
Do you paint your nails for Halloween? What kinds of spooky designs do you want to try?
Connect :: You can connect with China Glaze via their website! You can also keep up with them on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram.
Buy It :: The Apocalypse of Color Collection is available now at fine salons and beauty supply stores nationwide including Sally Beauty and Ulta stores. Individual shades retail for $7.50.