It is an endless struggle to find footwear that is professional, comfortable and cute! Teachers are on our feet all day long. Anything with heels is totally not an option. Some districts also require you to wear closed toe shoes. Okay, that leaves out cute sandals. What is left? Loafers? How boring! No. How about Tieks?
Special delivery! When you get your Tieks in the mail, you feel like you are getting something extra special. The packaging is everything! So in case you still have no idea what Tieks are, Tieks by Gavrieli are the ballet flat reinvented. They define themselves as being the most versatile designer flats in the world. They are made of the finest Italian leathers and designed to fold and fit in a purse. The important part for teachers is that they are wearable all day, every day.
Fun Facts About Tieks ::
- Tieks are made from 100% premium, soft, full-grain leather. The upper of each pair of Tieks comes from a single piece of leather. The upper is designed to wrap around the foot to slim and elongate it.
- The signature Tiek Blue stripe and Tiek Blue rubber patches accent each pair of Tieks.
- The back of Tieks are cushioned rather than elasticized to ensure your Tieks are never too tight on your heel.
- The non-skid rubber patches and cushioned instep assure comfort with each step, so you can wear Tieks all day, every day. The thick padding of the space foam cushion ensures a safe and comfortable heel strike.
- The brown leather outsole on each pair of Tieks is treated and coated to be flexible, and yet more durable and sturdy than regular full-grain leathers.
- Each pair of Tieks comes with a compact pouch to compress your folded Tieks when they are in your purse.
I have been wearing my Tieks all over the place this summer. I chose Matte Black to keep things as versatile as possible, but they have some of the cutest colors ever like Fuchsia, Tiek Blue and Tangerine. I really want to try a fun patent pair for my next purchase.
For teachers, or anyone who is looking for cute comfort, you won't regret trying a pair of Tieks!