Could whiter teeth lead to better relationships and job growth? According to Match.com, teeth are the number one standard by which both men and women judge their potential dating partners, ahead of other dating deal breakers like bad grammar, hair or clothes. Kelton Research also found that 58% of applicants are more likely to be offered a job and 53% offered a raise if their teeth are whiter. Although the benefits of whiter teeth are more than just cosmetic, many consumers are skeptical of at-home whiteners due to chemicals or sensitivity to ingredients. I have to say, I always look for a great smile in someone. It lights up their face and makes a first impression.
I tried this system and found it to be one of the easiest whitening systems I have ever used. I also usually have a problem with sensitivity. The ZERO White System contains no harmful peroxide and is ideal for all-natural aficionados and anyone looking for a gentle yet effective treatment. My teeth did not get sensitive, but I got some gel on my tongue by accident and it was uncomfortable.
- To begin, match the color of your teeth to the shade finder. The first time I used this system, I was at 6.
- Open a teeth wipe and lightly scrub tooth surfaces with the colored side of the wipe. The wipe contains peppermint oil, so it kind of refreshing.
- Use the syringe to measure a capful of the gel formulation.
- Use the brush to brush the gel formulation onto your teeth.
- Hold the light up to your teeth for 20 minutes. You can just bite down on it so you don't have to hold it that long. Try not to get gel on your tongue. I found that when I did, it was a bit uncomfortable for the rest of the time.
- After 20 minutes, brush off the gel and determine your new shade. I actually went down two shades with just one use!
This system is enough for three treatments. I do think you could get 4-5 out of it. If you are looking for an easy-to-use system that works, give the ZERO White System a try! Remember your smile is your first impression! Make it shine!