**The links in this post are affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link.
I love a great Summer Shandy! This is one of my go-to drinks when I am selecting "beverages" during the summer months. It did not even occur to me to make it at home! Cross Country Cafe posted this Easy Summer Shandy recipe and it looked so good, I wanted to share it with you!
You will need:
- 1 Lemonade Keurig K-cup
- 1 beer of your choice
- 1 cup of ice
- Start by adding one cup of ice to a martini shaker.
- Brew your Lemonade K-cup directly into a martini shaker using the lowest water setting of your Keurig Brewer. Caution - only use a stainless steel martini shaker. Do not brew directly into anything glass.
- Shake the lemonade to encourage chilling.
- Next, pour even amounts of your beer into two cocktail glasses.
- Finally, add even amounts of the now chilled lemonade to each of the cocktail glasses.
- Garnish with a lemon and share with a friend!
Let me know if you try this one! I am definitely making it for my 4th of July festivities. Enjoy!