This post brought to you by The Parking Spot. All opinions are 100% mine.
Has this ever happened to you? You are running late and you don’t even know if you will make your plane in time. You get to the airport and you don’t have any extra time to worry about parking. What do you do? You look for The Parking Spot.
The Parking Spot is more than just a space to park your car. They focus on hospitality, making it easy, comfortable and affordable to get a superior airport parking experience. At The Parking Spot, guests ride to and from the airport in the company’s distinctive yellow and black spotted shuttles, which pick up guests at their vehicles or valet lobbies and run continuously to the airport. Shuttle drivers offer complimentary luggage assistance upon departure and return. Additionally, guests are provided with a complimentary newspaper upon arrival and chilled bottled water at exit.
You may also join the Spot Club, the industry’s most flexible airport parking rewards program that offers free parking with as few as seven paid days. Joining and using the Spot Club is easy. Membership is free and you can earn valuable Spot Club points starting with your next stay. All you need to do is: 1) Pick up a Spot Club card from the Parking Spot cashier. 2) Register your Spot Club card online. 3) Use your Spot Club card on every stay. 4) Link your Spot Club card to a credit card.
The Parking Spot delivers amenities that make near-airport parking more enjoyable:
- Friendly shuttles every 5-7 minutes
- Covered, open-air and valet parking available (select locations)
- Always open
- Fast and easy check-in & check-out
- Well lit, fully-fenced
- Luggage assistance available
- Complimentary chilled water
- Complimentary USA Today until 9am, Monday-Friday
- Airport Parking Reservations available
- Earn free parking with The Spot Club
- Car Care services, including car washes and oil changes available in some markets
Be sure to keep up with The Parking Spot on Twitter @TheParkingSpot and also on Facebook!