Something About Silver, my favorite hand stamped jewelry artisans, are throwing a contest in honor of love and Valentine’s Day! Let me tell you all about it!
They believe children are the world’s greatest inspiration for love; always showing their love so purely and sweetly. They decided to have this contest so everyone can have a special reminder around one of the greatest days for loving others AND to win some cash and free jewelry. Join now and don’t miss out!
**Contest details are listed below
About The Contest
They are asking you to email them a photo of your child/grandchild showing someone their love. It could be a snapshot of them holding hands, kissing a cheek, sharing a hug or even serving the marginalized in a distant country. An intimate panel of judges will select the best 10 photos to be placed into a poll which will be placed within the Something About Silver Blog for collecting votes. The one who collects the most votes will win!
The Awesome Prizes
- $250 cash sent overnight
- $75 gift certificate redeemable on our website
- The winning photo showcased on our Website and Facebook page
- Like Something About Silver on Facebook
- Sign up for their contest newsletter. The link can be found on their blog.
- Send your beautiful, moment-capturing photo to email@example.com by 8am on February 2nd, 2013.
- The child in the photo must be 10 years old or younger (the photo can be from when your child was young).
- Every photo must be of your child/grandchild only, digital, good quality & in jpg/gif/png/bmp format.
- You must include a 3-sentence description of the photo, as well as your name, city/state, and best email where you can be reached.
For more information, including the contest disclaimers, please visit the Something About Silver Blog.
Don't wait too long! Your deadline is quickly approaching!
This giveaway is NOT affiliated with Put A Little Umbrella In Your Drink. This blog was hired by Something About Silver to promote this contest. See my full disclosure.