When you mix together science and beauty you get COVERGIRL and Olay. I got to try the COVERGIRL & Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation and COVERGIRL & Olay Pressed Powder. It is not your ordinary make-up. It was designed to smooth the appearance of rough surfaces and gives your skin a radiant finish. COVERGIRL & Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation also contains known skin conditioning ingredients to hydrate your skin and help improve skin tone over time.
What I like most about the COVERGIRL & Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation and COVERGIRL & Olay Pressed Powder is the convenience. I am not the best and remembering to hydrate. But COVERGIRL makes it easy. I love how it is swirled all together and just one pump delivers!
More about the COVERGIRL & Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation ::
- One pump instantly covers discolorations, lines and wrinkles while one bottle hydrates to help improve skin tone over time
- Clinically shown to help reduce the appearance of discolorations over time by hydrating the skin
- Available at all major retailers, with a suggested retail price of $13.99
- Online at covergirl.com visit the site to get shade matched, discover tips and looks, and learn more
- And let friends in on the secret to completing the perfect look, using COVERGIRL & Olay Pressed Powder:
- Gold pearls, yellow iron oxide, and silk mica work together to help provide natural looking skin with an energized appearance and a healthy radiance
- Instantly helps brighten skin tone while softening the look of imperfections
- The formula, with a built-in smooth-glide serum, provides a touch of brightness without feeling heavy or cakey
- A shade for all women (comes in 14 shades)
- Wash face thoroughly to remove oils and create a blank canvas.
- Put a small amount of foundation on a disposable sponge wedge or your fingertips.
- Dot foundation onto your nose, cheeks and forehead.
- Use your fingertips to blend thoroughly, decreasing intensity towards the edge of your face.
- Not looking for full coverage? Apply only as needed, still blending with fingers. Lightly dabbing will remove excess foundation without smearing.
- Finish your perfect anti-aging look with a light layer of COVERGIRL & Olay Pressed Powder. Using the puff applicator, apply to your forehead and nose first, then move to the rest of your face and chin.
Disclosure: I did not receive any financial compensation for this post. All opinions are my own and uninfluenced by anyone else. I did receive free product(s) to facilitate my review from the company or their PR agency. See my full disclosure. I received a product sample, coupon, collateral or other special premium from BzzAgent.