Can it really be Thanksgiving next week? Let the Holiday Road Trips begin! They aren't just about getting there ... they are also about the memories that you make along the way! When I am getting ready for a Holiday Road Trip, here are 10 things that I won't leave home without.
- Holiday Music Playlist :: Some of my favorites include Do They Know It's Christmas? and Jingle Bell Rock. This is definitely an essential to get all of your passengers in the holiday spirit.
- GPS :: I used to travel without one. Now I wonder, what did we ever do without it? Remember those maps that were impossible to re-fold?
- Snacks :: Our favorites include popcorn and licorice. What does your family like to snack on?
- Blankets :: Don't forget that warm cozy blanket to cover up with in the backseat. Especially if it is an overnight trip.
- Tissues :: The sniffles are inevitable this time of year, aren't they?
- Flashlight :: For emergencies.
- DVD Player/iPad :: Keep the kids busy watching some holiday favorites like Frosty the Snowman.
- Hand Sanitizer :: See numbers 3 and 5.
- Car Games :: My favorite as a kid was Travel Bingo.
- Your Loved Ones :: Just seeing if you were paying attention. The more the merrier! Don't forget Uncle Al, Aunt Betty, Grandma Jane and Cousin Kenny!
So those are the things that I will not forget to pack when I am headed for some holiday fun! Tell me ... what do you take with you when you are going on a Holiday Road Trip? Did I forget anything?
Wherever this holiday season takes you ... I wish you safe travels and many memories along the way!
Disclosure: All opinions are my own and uninfluenced by anyone else. I did receive free product(s) to facilitate my post from the company or their PR agency. See my full disclosure. Content and/or other value provided by our partner, Kia Motors