Photo via JulieAnnArt on Etsy
10 Things A Husband Should Do
- Never ask me, "Is that new?" This indicates you are accusing me of buying something I don't need. Of course I need another pair of shoes!
- Place clothes in the laundry hamper, not on the floor. Is that too much to ask?
- Take care of the germy and yucky chores (trash, bugs, toilets, etc).
- Give daily foot rubs. How amazing would that be?
- Accept the fact that I will always nag you about your driving. You drive too fast. Slow down!
- When I ask you what you want for dinner, give me an actual answer. "I don't care" is not on the menu.
- Admit it when you are wrong. Because sometimes you are.
- Listen thoughtfully when I want to tell you about my blogging adventures. Even if I know you are actually bored to tears.
- Plan a date night every now and then. Why am I always the one planning them?
- Make me laugh. Oh wait, you already do that! Love you babe!
Thanks to The Good Life for the great topic this week! Also linking up with Mingle Monday, Miscellany Monday and Better Mom Mondays. Join in the fun and link up!