Don't be afraid! It is really simple and convenient to shop online. In fact, I find that I often save money when I do! I even wrote a tutorial on how to get cash back when you shop online! Check it out! Here are some more tips and tricks when it comes to online shopping.
- Look for coupon codes! You can almost always find a code to save you some money! I like to use Retail Me Not.
- Sign up to get offers from your favorite stores. Many retailers have newsletters that you can sign up for. You will get special offers like Free Shipping or a % off your orders delivered right to your mailbox!
- There are some great apps like Google Shopper and Amazon Price Check that can help you find the lowest online price on the item you want right from your phone. You can even scan an item from you phone!
- My cash back tutorial will tell you how great cash back sites like Ebates and Mr. Rebates work. Don't forget to use them!
- Track all of those packages with UPS My Choice. Get alerts before packages arrive, Electronically authorize packages for drop-of, re-route to other locations and many other options.
Do you like to shop online?
I wrote this post for the Blogging from A to Z Challenge. O is for Online Shopping.