I love music. I mean LOVE it! In fact, I always thought I would marry a musician. I had no doubt in my mind. Nope. Married a jock instead. But I still love music and I am constantly dragging my sports loving husband along with me to concerts. M is for Music so I thought I would share what is on my current playlist with you!
- Odyle :: Heloise & The Savoir Faire
- Paradise :: Coldplay
- Young Blood :: The Naked and Famous
- Palomino :: Mates of State
- Stereo Love :: Edward Maya feat. Vika Jigulina
- We Are Young :: Fun.
- Next To Argyle :: Scissors For Lefty
- Little Lion Man :: Mumford & Sons
- All I Ever Wanted :: The Airborne Toxic Event
- A** Back Home :: Gym Class Heroes
- Where The Streets Have No Name :: 2Cellos
- Leaving on the 5th :: Voxhaul Broadcast
For your listening and viewing pleasure, here is one of the songs from my playlist.
All I Ever Wanted :: The Airborne Toxic Event
Oldie but goodie. Their use of strings is incredible. Enjoy.
What's on your playlist?
I wrote this post for the Blogging from A to Z Challenge. M is for Music.