I normally don't use a flat iron. They really intimate me! I have very long and thick wavy hair. So getting my hair straight used to be quite a task! Although I love the look of wearing my hair straight it is just easier to let it be naturally wavy. Then I discovered the KQC X-Heat Flat Iron.
I am so thankful that Flat Iron Experts gave me the opportunity to face my fear and try their best flat iron. I received the KQC X-Heat Flat Iron, the KQC Thermal Shine Spray and an awesome Flat Iron Experts Iron Holder. Here is how it went.
- This is the KQC X-Heat Flat Iron in the Holder. It fits in there just perfect! I was so happy to get this because I have very limited sink space. I did not have to worry about setting the iron down and having it fall into the sink.
- The icky before shot. My normal wavy, frizzy and thick hair. It looks like I just woke up!
- I sprayed the Thermal Shine Spray on my dry hair then I combed it through.
- The flat iron process was so easy! This hair straighter just glided through my thick hair. I was also shocked by how quickly I was able to straighten my hair! I probably spent about 15 minutes from start to finish. If you had thin hair I would say you could do it in 10 minutes or less! Even on my thick hair it did not require me to keep on passing it over the same strands to get them straight.
- This is the side shot of how it looked after! It looks so much healthier and I love the shine!
- Here is a close up of the back. It looks so sleek and soft! I am so happy with the results!
Are you impressed? You should be! This is one amazing flat iron! I would absolutely recommend this flat iron for anyone! If it works on my crazy hair - it will work for everyone! I can see why it is the Best Seller at Flat Iron Experts!
Connect: You can find the KQC X-Heat Flat Iron at Flat Iron Experts. You can also find Flat Iron Experts on Facebook and Flat Iron Experts on Twitter.
Buy It: The KQC X-Heat Flat Iron normally retails for
Disclosure: I did not receive any financial compensation for this post. All opinions are my own and uninfluenced by anyone else. I did receive free product(s) to facilitate my review from the company or their PR agency. See my full disclosure.