1. What is your favorite magazine? Real Simple for inspiration. People for gossip.
2. What color are your eyes? Greenish Hazel like a cat.
3. Do you go to the dentist on a regular 6 month schedule, or do you put it off? I try to. I am due to go back now. But as I posted a few posts back - never had a cavity!
4. Do you use anything to make your house smell good? ex: candles, spray,etc... I use room spray sometimes. I like Scentsy or Pier 1. I also have those reed diffusers but I don't think they last that long.
5. Do you have any pets? No. I am allergic to all cats and most dogs.
You can enter to win a fabulous tote from Pixie Vacations over at Two Boys + One Girl = One Crazy Mom! I love everything Disney and Pixie Vacations are Disney vacation planning experts! Check out the giveaway here.
If you are a new customer and you sign up to create a Large Classic Photo book with 20 pages between today, March 8 and March 22, you will get it for FREE! Wow. It is worth $39.99. Yay! I love deals like this. That is how I got my FREE book last year (see below). You need to use the code FREECC. Important - make sure your book is 20 pages exactly or it is 99 cents for each additional page. Small shipping fee not included.
I have personally ordered from Picaboo and my album is amazing. I ordered a Large Classic Photo Book which told the story of my brother's wedding in Hawaii. It turned out beautiful. It is hard cover and the pages are sturdy. The quality and color is just superb! You can personalize your book any way you like by adding text and of course photos!
Here are the questions for this fun way to "meet me". Click linky above if you want to join in!
1. What is your favorite way to eat potatoes?
Mashed. No question. I adore mashed potatoes.
2. What was the last package that was delivered to your house?
I won this adorable newborn duckie hat from Heartstrings By Kristina. It arrived today and made me smile. So cute!
3. What is your favorite scent that you love to smell? This is a bit odd but a few restaurants in town have this amazing soap in their bathroom. Yes I just said that. It is Yardley's English Lavender Soap and it smells so good! I have yet to buy it for my house! :D
4. Do you smoke?
Yuk. Gross. No way. Never.
5. Are your parents married or divorced? Married and a great example for my hubby and I.
<div class="grab-button" margin: 0 auto;"><a href="http://www.alittleumbrella.com/" rel="nofollow"><img src="http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac293/munchkin_land_designs/BlogDesigns2/PutLittleUmbrellaDrink/PutLittleUmbrellaDrinkButton1.png" alt="Put a Little Umbrella in Your Drink"></div>