I love finding affordable and effective beauty products from the drugstore. Everyone loves to indulge, but these finds won't break the bank! Proof that the drugstore has nearly everything you need for great skin, hair and makeup.
1. Vitabath Body Wash & Mist in Dreamy Pink
This dreamy scent is almost smells good enough to eat! The delectable scent of scrumptious champagne cupcake and pink frosting envelop you as you spritz or lather up. Vitabath's mist and body washes contain an antioxidant blend of superfruits like Acai, Goji, Green Tea and Pomegranate. I love the sweet scent and how luxurious it makes my skin feel!
2. L'Oreal Paris Infallible Lip 2 Step
This long-lasting, transfer-resistant color is quite different from others in the market. Combine high-intensity color pigments with a polishing balm to capture and seal color for a flawless result. I love the bold lips look it provides without the dry-out and no need to re-apply.
- Apply High Intensity Color for true color pay-off that resists transfer, fading, and bleeding.
- Apply Pro-Seal Balm to lock in color and leave lips feeling moisturized.
3. L'Oreal Paris Infallible Smokissime Eyeliner Pen
Smoky perfection is now available in one easy step. The powder eyeliner features a foam tip applicator to instantly blend color, creating a defined smoky eye with no smudging needed. The gel-like powder formula is housed in the product cap and glides on easily. I love the intense color that just glides on with the soft applicator.
- Apply the precise smoke tip along the top and bottom lash line.
- For a more intense look, blend color outwards on the outside corner using the rounded foam applicator.
- To refill, screw applicator back into cap.
4. Maybelline New York Eye Studio Brow Drama
This is a brow mascara that takes brows from blah to dramatically bold and sculpted in two easy steps! Just brush onto eyebrows in light upwards strokes. Then, follow along brow to contour. The secrets lie in the tinted Sculpting Gel + Sculpting Ball Brush. It provides a natural and even colored finish with zero clumps. I have been hesitant to use a brow mascara in the past, because I was worried I would end up looking look like a clown. I was wrong. Maybelline New York Eye Studio Brow Drama is easy to use and comfortable to wear. It completely finishes off my look. I love the way it feels and the way it makes my brows look defined and sculpted.
5. Maybelline New York Lash Sensational Mascara
This mascara features a patented fanning brush with 10 layers of bristles that reveals a full flourish of lashes. The liquid ink formula coats from all sides. I love the contour of the brush. It really coats my lashes in a smooth swipe with no clumping. I get the dramatic look I crave without having to work for it. The fanning brush and liquid ink do their job with minimal effort.
- Use inner curve to reach the roots of lashes.
- Follow through tips of lashes with longer bristles to fan out.
6. Almay Smart Shade Lip Color
This ultra-hydrating buttery formula was expertly developed to complement your skin tone, making it easy to find your most flattering shades. I have a light skin tone, so I tried the nude shade. As you can see it provides just a hint of color that compliments my skin tone. Almay Smart Shade Lip Color is like the best of a hydrating lip balm with a hint of flattering color. I like the buttery formula so much, I swapped it with my regular lip balm!
7. Physician’s Formula Eye Booster Instant Lash Extension Kit
A do it yourself lash extension kit? Count me in! This two-part kit features an exclusive high-tech power duo: a potent lash boosting mascara and lash extensions. The hi-tech mascara formula contains a lash-boosting peptide to visibly enhance natural lash growth and appearance of lashes! It effectively conditions and nourishes lashes, while preparing them for the extensions. The extensions are all-natural, and made primarily from cellulose, with panthenol, botanical extracts, and vitamin E. They contain natural colorants from artichoke and basil. If you want to skip the falsies, this is an effective alternative. Like some kind of magic trick, my lashes were longer, fuller, and had more definition. The results are quite impressive.
- Sweep Lash Boosting Mascara to prep for fibers and layer on lash boosting ingredients.
- Brush on extensions to upper lashes while mascara is still wet to build lashes.
- Reapply Lash Boosting Mascara to seal and set extensions.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3.
8. L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Spray & Set Makeup Extender Setting Spray
Finally, want to keep your makeup looking fresh hours after application? The Infallible Pro-Spray & Set Makeup Extender Setting Spray sets makeup all day. That means no melting, no fading, and no touch-ups necessary. This lightweight, oil free setting spray locks in your total makeup look. It prevents color from smudging or settling into fine lines for all-day staying power. I love how this spray locks in face, eye, and lip makeup for a just applied look. The lightweight spray dries quickly and keeps my makeup looking fresh all day. My face doesn't feel greasy or dewey afterward, it has a mattifying effect. To use: Shake well. Hold 8”-10” away, close eyes and spray 4 to 6 times in an X & T motion. Avoid spraying in eyes.
Connect :: Visit Rite Aid to shop for all of these products and more to help you look your best! Connect with Rite Aid on Facebook and Twitter for exclusive offers, beauty + wellness tips, and more.